Gluten-free Raspberry Brownies
- 100g Butter
- 150g Dark chocolate
- 100g Gluten-free plain flour
- 100g Chopped hazelnuts or walnuts (optional)
- 200g Brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1tsp Baking soda
1. Melt together the butter and chocolate.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and brown sugar.
3. Beat in the eggs followed by the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
4. Stir in the nuts if used.
5. Pour into 200 x 250mm oiled and lined baking dish.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 22-25 minutes.
7. Serve with raspberries
- NGS Team