One Healthy Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta
- 1 pound gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered
- 2/3 cup peas
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup cream
1. In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and cream.
3. Serve immediately.
- NGS Team