Banana Chocolate Wheat Cakes Toasties
The Banana Honey-based Chocolate Wheat Cakes Toasties are an incredibly nutritious yet sweet addition to your kids school lunchbox. They might be a bit messy to eat but definitely will please your kids and their friends. Use honey cream or Hive Creamy Honey with Cinnamon for best ‘nutella’ style chocolate result.
- 4 piece wheat cakes OR Thin Spelt & Flax Seeds Cake - رقائق القمح
- 3 tablespoon honey cream OR NGS Honey Cream - كريم العسل
- 4 teaspoon cocoa powder OR NGS Raw Cocoa Powder for Cooking - بودرة كاكاو
- 2 small banana - موز
Step by step
- Mix the honey cream with cocoa powder and place it in the fridge for 15 minutes. You can also prepare this in large batches in advance and leave it in the fridge for weeks.
- In the meantime, slice the bananas.
- Spread half the cocoa cream on one of the wheat cakes then organize banana slices on top then place another wheat cakes slice on top.
- NGS Team