Nutritious Egg Muffins
Packed with nutritious ingredients, these luscious Egg Muffins are perfect for the kids’ lunchbox, brunch, and dinner! We prefer using baladi eggs to prepare this dish since they are higher in nutritional value, and then we fill them up with our favourite veggies.
- 3 small eggs OR NGS Balady Eggs (Chemical free) - بيض
- 3 egg whites OR NGS Balady Eggs (Chemical free) - بياض بيض
- 1 small yellow pepper (chopped) - فلفل أصفر
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (and more for greasing) - زيت زيتون
- 1 small onions (minced OR minced chives) - بصل
- 1 large tomato (chopped) - طماطم
- salt and pepper - ملح و فلفل
- 2 handful baby spinach (chopped) OR NGS Baby Spinach (Chemical Free) - سبانخ صغيرة
- 1 teaspoon oregano - أوريجانو/ زعتر
Step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 6 muffin tins or a muffin tray with olive oil.
- Beat the eggs with egg whites in a medium bowl then add the veggies, season with sea salt, pepper and oregano and stir again.
- Pour mixture into the 6 tins. Place it in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the top is firm and the eggs are cooked through.
- NGS Team