Vegan Bean Salad
- 8 ounces black beans (one can)
- 10 ounces mango, diced (one small mango)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine black beans and diced mango in a large bowl.
2. Add the lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and maple syrup to the bowl. Mix well.
3. Add the chopped cilantro, and mix well.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste, and refrigerate until you're ready to enjoy.
- NGS Team