Baked Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
Make a healthy and lightweight appetizer that you won't be able to get enough of by following these easy and simple steps.
- 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 230° C.
2. Place tomatoes cut-side up on a baking sheet. Top with Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil and bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- NGS Team