NGS beef is proudly free range and grass fed chemical free meat.
Beef liver is a rich delicacy full of nutrients.
· Liver has high content of Vitamin A and iron.
· Rich in zinc, selenium, other minerals and vitamins
· Grass fed meat contains higher content of Omega-3 which is a vital nutrient for heart & brain functions
· Meat is the best source of protein necessary for repairing & building body tissue and muscles.
· Protein is also essential for production of antibodies, strengthening the immune system
Beef liver is delicate and needs only pan frying or seared for a short time.
Consume moderate portions of beef liver for its high content in cholesterol and vitamin A.
Increased consumption of red meats could cause gout, some cancers and heart diseases.
Keep frozen. Do not thaw and refreeze.