St. John's Wort is a yellow flower plant known for relieving mild depression since thousands of years.
· Reduces mild depression & anxiety
· Reduces inflammation and muscle pain
· Improves sleep
Typically 2 to 4 grams of powdered St. John's Wort is taken three times a day. It also may be taken twice a day as a tea made with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the dried herb.
· Not to be taken with any prescribed antidepressant.
· Not to be taken during pregnancy
· Keep away from children's reach
Keep in a cool dry place.