Bedouin Lamb Leg – Frozen
Weight: 2.2-2.5 kg
NGS lamb is proudly free range and grass fed chemical free meat.
Lamb leg is a feast of flavor with bone, bone marrow, meat marbled with the least fat in the whole lamb.
· Grass fed lamb contains higher content of Omega-3 and Omega-6 which are vital nutrients for heart & brain functions
· Twice content of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) than conventional fed lamb, which marks reduced inflammation and reduced body fat
· Rich in iron and zinc in a more easily absorbed form than in beef and plants
· Excellent source of Vit. B12 among other vitamins, selenium and phosophorus
· High quality protein necessary for maintaining muscle mass and strengthening the immune system
Celebrate your special occasions with a roasted leg of lamb!
Marinate in your desired spices overnight and bake in oven – simple, easy and extravagant!
Increased consumption of red meats could cause gout, some cancers and heart diseases.
Keep frozen. Defrost thoroughly before cooking. Do not thaw and refreeze.