Coriander, or Cilantro, is an all year round aromatic leafy herb used for culinary uses and is one of the most packed herbs with potent health benefits and medicinal uses.
Fresh Coriander is grown Chemical free and Pesticide free.
· Antiseptic, disinfectant, detoxifying, antifungal, and antioxidant properties can relieve skin disorders, skin inflammations, mouth ulcers, toothaches and freshens breath.
· Eases symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, also eases stomach pains, flatulence, digestive disorders and constipation
· Acts powerfully against Salmonella which causes food poisoning
· Protects against eye diseases with its high content of vitamins A, C and phosphorus
· Reduces blood pressure and may lower blood sugar
Use in salads, accompany in seafood dishes, blend it with other herbs for a delicious gremolata , the uses are endless!
Also infuse in hot water and drink for optimal medicinal benefit.
Could cause allergic reactions to allergy sensitive people and might increase sensitivity to the sun.
Keep wrapped in damp kitchen paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator.