Moringa Oleifera is a plant native to the sub-Himalayan areas of India that has an impressive range of medicinal uses with high nutritional value and many medicinal benefits.
• Highly nutritious rich in proteins, vitamins, iron which is a potent treatment for anemia
• Helps in weight loss
• Rich in anti-oxidants, having anti-aging effects and anti-inflammatory properties.
• May lower blood sugar levels
• Can lower cholesterol levels
• Known as a miracle plant helping in curing asthma, arthritis, cancers, stomach pains & digestive problems, headaches, thyroid disorders, infections and strengthens immunity.
Put ½ a teaspoon of Moringa powder in a cup and add hot, NOT boiling water to it. Let it steep for 5 minutes, and enjoy the healthiest tea ever!
-It’s UNSAFE to use Moringa if you are pregnant- Chemicals in the root, bark, and flowers can make the uterus contract, and this might cause a miscarriage.
- Avoid Moringa if you are breast feeding
Keep in an air tight container in a dry, cool and dark place.