Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Cookies are great, and chocolate chip cookies are even better. But nothing compares to a vegan chocolate chip cookie pie.
- 2 cans white beans (drained and rinsed) (500g total, once drained)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups brown sugar (EDIT: click for a Sugar-Free Cookie Pie.)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
1 Blend everything (except the chips) very well in a good food processor (not a blender).
2. Mix in chips, and pour into an oiled pan.
3. Cook at 175C for around 35-40 minutes. Let stand at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- NGS Team