Grilled Veggie Rolls with Cashew Cheese
TIME: 20 MIN
These veggie rolls are enriched with the creaminess of the cashew cheese. The combination of the veggies crunchiness and creaminess of the nutritious seasoned cheese will leave your kids happily eating this wrap. Add it to their lunchbox or yours for a full healthy meal.
For this recipe we have used NGS organic, chemical-free or high grade vegetables.
- 1 carrot - جزرة
- 1 zucchini - كوسة
- 1 eggplant - باذنجان رومي
- 1 green peppers - فلفل أخضر
- 1 red pepper - فلفل أحمر
- olive oil - زيت زيتون
- baladi bread OR NGS Falahi Baladi Bread - خبز بلدي/ مصري
- 4 tablespoon cashew cheese OR NGS Dairy-Free Cashew Cheese - جبنة الكاجو
Step by step
- Slice the veggies lengthwise into thin stripes.
- Place a grill pan over medium heat. Brush the veggies with olive oil from all sides. Grill veggies until tender, around 8-10 minutes. No need for salt and pepper, as the cheese is perfectly seasoned.
- Carefully open the baladi bread into two wraps.
- Spread a thin layer of cheese on the wraps. Arrange veggies along the side of each wrap, and roll tightly. Do not overload it so you can roll comfertably. Cut it in half and wrap it with parchment paper to secure it together and allow your child to eat it easy.
- NGS Team