- Managing Nature's Market Call Center team and being the focal point between the back office (operations) and the call center (agents and team leader).
- Being responsible for Providing any necessary product knowledge or orientation needed for the call center team (mentor and develop customer service agents).
- Update the call center with any new policies or information.
- Creating all the e-mail / SMS templates used by the call center team.
- Dealing directly with high profile clients (placing their orders -responding to their inquiries - resolving complaints escalated by the call center).
- Develop service procedures (Service Level), policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate customer service weekly and monthly reports (using the call center reports and tailoring them according to the business needs).
- Managing Social Media Postings and closely following the plan with the marketing department.
- Solve any problems that arise with the call center and operations.
- Responsible for communication activities assigned by Marketing Manager.
Years of Experience: 1-3 years of work experience
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree Holder.
Skills, Knowledge &Abilities:
- Perfect English is a must (both spoken and written).
- Customer Service / Call Center background is a plus.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Being able to work under stress.