Natures Market is looking for a self-motivated, hardworking Planning Engineer, preferably with experience in Planning with a reputable organization, a multinational, or an advanced local company with a professional work environment
- Prepare production, new SKUs and promotion products planning
- Provides overall management of division-related planning issues
- Coordinate between the process department and sales teams to assure achieving the plans
- Prepares reports on sales daily, weekly and monthly.
- Participates in budget preparation and administration, monitors and controls expenditures
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Develop demand forecasts (quantitative forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and purchasing to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and production to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Provide developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate with customer service department.
- Make the products material requirement plan according to the agreed forecast, minimum stock level and agreed lead time.
- Check the Slow moving stock and dead moving stock with sales, marketing and processing.
Years of Experience: 1-3 years of work experience
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree Holder in industrial engineering